What do they mean when you see an Instagram or TikTok post that says, “LinkInBio” or maybe you see the hashtag #Linkinbio.
Most social platform like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and various other sites allow you to include a URL, a website in your Profile, Bio or About you page.
On Instagram it looks like this:
Here is an example of the URL in a TikTok page:
Common questions about LinkInBio:
- When Instagram says link in bio, where is that?
- What do you mean by a link in the bio on Instagram?
- How do I open a bio link on Instagram?
- Is there a way to add more than one website link on my Instagram profile?
- How do I come up with a single LinkInBio?
- What is the proper way to reference Link In Bio in an Instagram post. Is it “Link In Bio” three words or #linkinbio?
- How can I share several links on my Instagram bio?
- What are some ways I can promote my blog through instagram?
Is LinkInBio free?
The concept of adding a URL to your social media page is better knows as your Profile URL.
If you ever wanted to have multiple URLs or Links to connect your audience to you have to use a service like LinkInBio.xyz, Linktr.ee or some other alternative.
Adding a URL to your social profile is Free and is only limited by the Social Platform. If you want a custom URL with the ability to customize a Bio page you’ll need to use a LinkInBio service.
Most services offer a Free version with Paid upgrades depending on your needs.
If you’re looking to connect your Followers to your other properties, you can interlink all your social network URLs.
For instance on your Instagram page you can use one URL that you create at LinkInBio.xyz to all of your social pages like Twitter, Facebook Snapchat, YouTube or TikTok.
It’s really limitless to how many links you can add.
You can also add your contact information like Email, Phone Number, Text Number, Whatsapp information.
The Top 5 things you can do with a LinkInBio.xyz page?
- Create a custom Link using your choice of domains like mygram.link, mytiktok.link, myfashion.link, mytravel.link and many more.
- You can link to unlimited number of your pages like Pinterest, Shopify, Blog, Twitch, YouTube, Spotify etc.
- You can embed YouTube videos directly from your Link. This removes the confusion of ads and distractions from your video.
- You can embed your Soundcloud tracks, allowing your Followers to listen without visiting the soundcloud.com page.
- You can embed your Twitch live videos, a great way to get your Instagram followers to connect with your live feed.